This Marketing Plan Template is ideal for startups and businesses looking for finance. It’s also a great addition to a business plan.
All instructions in brackets and italics – [like this] – are intended to help you complete the plan.
If you need to finance your business you can calculate your loan repayments by pressing the orange button.
This template covers all the main areas of a decent marketing plan. These are:
- Summary: This is a brief summary of your overall marketing proposition, covering all the main elements of your plan.
- Marketing strategy: This examines your value proposition, the route to market, and your approach to the ‘7 Ps’.
- Marketing objectives: These objectives should be SMART: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely.
- Target market: Include details of your target market here, as well as the results of primary and secondary market research.
- Customer profiles: This covers the specifics of your target customers.
- Competitor analysis: This section provides a brief analysis of your competitors.
- Marketing channels: This covers the channels you intend to use to promote your product/service.
- Implementation: This section examines how you will realise your marketing objectives, taking into account metrics, budget, timeframes and responsibilities.
The orange button will bring you to a Bank of Ireland online loan application form. Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.