If you are starting, running or growing a business, you need a great business plan. Download this free template and get started.
First, click the blue link and download this great Business Plan Template.
Your business plan is the foundation on which your business rests. It is vital when you try to attract funding, grants or equity investment, but it should also guide how you run your business day-to-day.
- Apply for a business loan.
- Apply for a Business Startup Package with free banking, or;
- Apply for a Business Current Account with an overdraft facility.
If you need help with your plan, read the ThinkBusiness.ie business plan guide.
The template covers all the main areas of a business plan. These are:
- Executive summary: This is a brief summary of your overall business proposition, covering all the main elements of your plan.
- Company description: This gives details of shareholders, advisers, your business’s legal status, your products or services, the long-term aim of the business and your goals.
- Market analysis: Covers PESTLE and SWOT analyses.
- Marketing and sales: Identifies customer trends and opportunities, a marketing and sales strategy, pricing and customer service.
- Key people: This covers key employees and an organisation chart, if applicable.
- R&D and business assets: This section covers R&D and assets in detail.
- Financial forecasting: This covers financial information e.g. loans, guarantees. Assumptions and funding requirements are also included.