From paying taxes as a sole trader to a teenage entrepreneur on a social mission for change, below are the top five articles, by page views, for February 2017. There were 80,000 page views over the 28 days.
- It’s Six Nations season. Here is an exceptional Irish XV.
- How much can you and should you pay yourself if you are a sole trader? Read this handy guide.
- Emily Duffy’s idea was to develop a sleeping bag that would be waterproof, fireproof, well-insulated, lightweight and cheap to make. This is her inspirational story.
- How do I, as an employer, handle employee sickness?
- Planning to start, run or grow your business? Download our free business plan template.
Sign up for the ThinkBusiness bulletin for free monthly business inspiration.