Does your startup want $100,000 and an office space in San Francisco?
San Francisco-based accelerator programme Highway1 is accepting new applications for its eighth class from October 25, 2016.
The programme is open to international applicants. Irish startups Drop and Ayda participated in the past.
What is an accelerator?
Accelerator programmes are for existing businesses that have the potential to grow. Accelerators typically offer shared office spaces, networking and mentoring opportunities and seed capital in exchange for a share of the business.
What’s on offer with this accelerator?
Successful applicants to Highway1 will avail of:
● Up to $100,000 for 8% equity or $50,000 for 5%.
● Onsite support from electrical, mechanical, firmware and manufacturing engineers.
● Office space in San Francisco.
● 24/7 access to state-of-the-art prototyping labs.
● Introductions to the best industrial design studios.
● A trip to Shenzhen, China and an introduction to local resources.
● A network of alumni, mentors and partners.
● Introductions to key investors.
Applications close on November 1, 2016. For more information, visit Highway1.