Does your startup need funding? Enterprise Ireland may be able to help.
Enterprise Ireland’s Competitive Start Fund (CSF) has announced its key sector calls and dates for 2017. If you are an entrepreneur who wants funding and supports, you should find something useful from this list.
The CSF call dates for 2017 are:
- The Graduate Entrepreneurship call opens on March 8 and closes on March 22.
- The International Entrepreneurship call opens on March 8 and closes on March 22.
- The Female Entrepreneurship call opens on May 8 and closes on May 17.
- The Fintech call opens on June 21 and closes on July 5.
- The Regional/New Frontiers call opens on June 21 and closes on July 5.
- The CSF call with a focus on ag-tech, manufacturing, life sciences, and renewables opens on September 13 and closes on September 27.
- The Experienced Professionals call opens on October 11 and closes on October 25.
There is now a €750,000 CFA targeting entrepreneurs with global ambition. Successful startups are given €50,000 in return for equity.
For more details visit the Enterprise Ireland CSF website.